Over 100,000 Copies in Print!
• By changing our light bulbs, we can save polar bears?
• By driving electric cars, we can stop the seas from rising?
• By building wind turbine towers, we can make the hurricanes less severe?
It’s all part of our Mad, Mad, Mad World of Climatism. But the good news is that, contrary to what our newspaper, our professor, or our political leader tells us, global warming is natural and cars are innocent.
The first book on climate change that is fun to read! Using figures, cartoons, and whimsical sidebars, Steve Goreham describes our crazy world, which is far down the primrose path of global warming fantasy. Contrary to popular consensus, climate change is natural and not caused by our cars. But this book is not short on science. Goreham uses charts, graphs, and references to dozens of scientific papers to support his arguments. He shows that icecap melting, stronger storms, polar bear extinction, and many other climate fears are un-founded. At the same time, his large collection of zany pictures and quotes grabs the reader’s interest.
“Mad, bad, and dangerous to read!” — Timothy Renshaw, Business in Vancouver
“Goreham, the antidote for Gore!” — Doug Giles, Syndicated Radio Host
“An amusing and colorful, yet science-based, look at mankind’s obsession with global warming.” — Publishers Weekly
Color softcover, 300 pages, 113 figures, 150 sidebars, 13 cartoons, notes, index, and bibliography—$22.95 retail.
EBook available from Amazon, Apple, and Barnes & Noble.
Special! Order your signed copy today for $19.95 and free U.S. shipping or discounted shipping to international locations.
Why are college professors threatening to burn this book?
- Why have we had more than 10 years of flat global temperatures when all the global climate models projected warming?
- If polar bears are endangered by global warming, why have bear populations more than doubled in the last 50 years?
- Minimum Arctic ice in 2007 was trumpeted by the press, but why was maximum Antarctic ice in 2007 hardly mentioned?
- After building more than 20,000 wind turbine towers, why have Germany and Denmark been unable to close a single coal-fired power plant?
Climatism! is the complete in-depth discussion of the science, politics, and energy policy implications of the global warming debate.
“This is a serious book that carefully examines the issues that have been used to create the current climate change/global warming crisis…I endorse Climatism! for its easy-to-read, well-illustrated presentation of complex science.” — John Coleman, Meteorologist and Founder of the Weather Channel
“…one of the most comprehensive yet accessible studies I have seen… if you have any interest in the subject you’ll find it difficult to put down.” — Roger Helmer, Member of the European Parliament
“Goreham covers the science, the politics, the history, and the consequences if we get things wrong…I’m agog at how much research he must have done to pull together so many strands. I’ll be keeping this book close by. It’s one heck of a resource.” — Joanne Nova, Australian Speaker, TV Host, and Author
Black and white hardcover, 480 pages, 135 figures, 1000+ notes, index, and bibliography—$32.95 retail
Special! Order your signed copy today for $25.95 and free U.S. shipping or discounted shipping to international locations.